Welcome to the 46th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the Antenna Measurement Techniques Association
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more information.
Resonant Sciences is proud to host the 46th Annual Meeting and Symposium of the AMTA at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in the greater Cincinnati, OH, USA area from October 27 – November 1, 2024. Resonant Sciences cordially invites you to attend and participate in this annual event.
AMTA 2024 is the premier conference dedicated to the field of antenna & related measurements.
- High-quality technical papers presented on a continuous basis over four days
- A practical, full day short course related to antenna measurements
- Exhibits showcasing antenna and measurement related products and services
- The latest innovations in antenna and RCS measurements
- Well-known leading companies related to antenna measurements products and services
- Networking opportunities with industry experts
- A technical tour highlighting techniques related to the industry
- Unique social events in and around the Cincinnati area
- Daytime companion tours to local area highlights
- Student Day- participate in presentations and discussions related to antenna measurement technology – culminating in a design and measurement contest.
Conference Technical Tour Host